Personal Marketing Coordinator
in Warren, NJ N/A
Weichert Co. is hiring a Personal Marketing Coordinator at its Warren, NJ Sales Office. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing and producing marketing materials for individual sales associates.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Preparing Listing Presentations, direct mail, brochures and any other personal marketing items for the sales associates using templates provided. Some customization required.
- Assisting in recruiting efforts as directed by the sales manager (i.e. handling mailings, advertising, etc.)
- Ordering and maintaining supplies for program operation in individual sales office.
- Reporting results using online tracking utility that tracks hours worked and materials produced.
- Implementing new marketing ideas and strategies in the office.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of computer/multi-media equipment hardware and external components is necessary (i.e., scanners, printers, external drives).
- Must be literate in Windows, Microsoft Office and have the ability to quickly learn proprietary online marketing systems.
- Good interpersonal and written communication skills required.
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of promotional marketing in real estate industry desired but not necessary for consideration.
- Real Estate License not required but helpful. Some formal training on the rules and regulations of personal advertising and promotion is required by the Real Estate Commission.