Part Time Administrative Assistant
in Marlboro, NJ N/A
Weichert Co. is hiring a Part-Time Administrative Assistant in Marlboro, NJ. The Administrative Assistant will provide support for one of our busy sales offices. This position is responsible for providing day to day operational assistance to the sales manager as well as overseeing all office administration duties.
Job responsbilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversees overall office administration
- Supervises operation of Secretarial /Processing Dept.
- Maintains all listing and sales transaction files in OSSii and office file copy including but not limited to daily entry/updates, processing of escrow deposit monies, placing property advertising.
- Maintains the office advertising placements and weekly/monthly advertising budgets.
- Assist sales associates, as needed
- Orders all supplies for entire office
- Manages a vendor file for the office
- Works directly with operations and purchasing department with regard to office supplies and vendors.
- Contacts vendors when services are needed for office equipment
- Generates check authorizations for payments to vendors, keeping paper files
- Processes new sales associate coming to Weichert licensee hiring packages, handles transfers, terminations as well as compiling sales associate documentation
- Assists sales manager and/or Regional Vice President and RVP Assistant, when needed, in preparation of reports or other items
- Prepares expense authorizations as requested by sales manager
- Distributes memos and creates paperwork, as needed, for sales associate information
- Processes settled, closed files for sales associates for submission to Central office
- Prepares classroom/meeting room and coffee for sales meetings
- Updates communications list for office
- Creates and maintains storage files for end of year business
- Keeps sales manager informed of information pertaining to actual or potential problems, as they occur, to avoid unpleasant situations
- Enter information on the Weichert Admin Site for Open Houses, updating of agent information
- Keeps conference rooms and areas in the office and customer areas looking presentable and supplied with adequate promotional material, brochures, etc.
- Collects fees from agents as applies to insurance, licensing, group activities
- Shows a willingness to work towards goals set by the sales manager, as it may apply.
- May be responsible for preparing personal marketing materials for the sales manager and sales associates to obtain property listings and new recruits and other Doors/Marketing tasks as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills, including ability to multi-task
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to follow through on special projects and all tasks assigned
- Able to work independently and proactively
- Communicates well, verbally and in writing
- Basic math; addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and fractions
- Thinks logically, willingness to hear more than one side of a situation before making a decision, able to make a decision and follow through
- Valid Driver's License, Real Estate License preferred, but not required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.