in Morris Plains, NJ 07950
Weichert Corporate Housing Inc. is hiring a Leasing Coordinator in Morris Plains, NJ. The Leasing Coordinator is responsible for creating and maintaining the property units and reservations in the Company database. The position also uses the database to generate leases to tenants.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Adds new property units to database; enters direct costs and verifies profit. Requests checks for properties/partners.
- Books reservations into units. Enters key data into the system and ensures accuracy of information.
- Creates tenant leases using the database; follows up to obtain signed leases.
- Requests unit set ups so that vacant units are prepared for the tenant.
- Documents leasing activity and important information in database notes.
- Provides after-hours emergency customer service as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Previous related data entry and/or real estate experience preferred
- Good customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
- Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.)