Data Entry Specialist
in Blue Bell, PA 19422
Weichert National Title Services LLC is hiring a Data Entry Specialist at its Blue Bell, PA location. The Lead Generation Data Entry Specialist is responsible for performing a variety of tasks associated procuring title and closing orders utilizing the Destination technology solution. The position's tasks include, but are not limited to follow-up with Sales Associates to ensure orders are secured in WIN. The position provides daily monitoring of activities and provides feedback to management. The position also ensures that excellent customer service is provided to both internal and external customers at all times.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Receives and tracks all new Destination leads from WIN technology.
- Manages the Destination inbox and respond to agent/closing office inquiries.
- Reviews purchase contracts and addendums to ensure Sales Associates utilize the WNT and confirm closing office.
- Conducts updates with Sales Associates and update the system to ensure timely and accurate information specific to home finding activities.
- Follows-up with Sales Associates to obtain any updated purchase contracts and/or addendums.
- Develops and maintain relationships with Sales Associates and Relocation Counselors.
- Monitors the process flow for adherence to established procedures and guidelines.
- Maintains excellent customer service with internal and external customers.
- Performs data entry of new applications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Two (2) or more years' experience in an administrative or clerical role preferred
- Good understanding of title applications and closing transaction process.
- Ability to review and understand Agreements of Sale, Relocation Leads and Addendums to Agreements of Sale.
- Ability to communicate with Relocation Counselors, Title Processors, Real Estate Agents regarding all aspects of Agreement of Sale, Title Leads and new title applications.
- Thorough understanding of the service process with the ability to build strong business relationships
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask in fast-paced environment.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products.