Data and Reporting Coordinator
in Morris Plains, NJ 07950
Weichert Co., located in Morris Plains, NJ is hiring a Reporting Specialist. The Reporting Specialist is responsible for providing reporting and analytics to measure training participation in the sales offices. The position also ensures sales associates and managers are completing sales activities related to the training they receive.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for systems administration functions within Adobe Connect, Weichert University's LMS Oracle and GoTo Webinar.
- Provides Weichert University, RVPs and senior leadership with weekly and monthly report generation, ad hoc reporting analysis and distribution. Handles highly confidential report requests from senior leadership and utilizes a variety of systems and websites to provide detailed analysis as requested.
- Works with the Manager of Training and Director of Training to identify offices who are active and non-active participants.
- Partners with and is the IT contact for system enhancements and issue resolution.
- Collaborates with Weichert University team to conduct ROI analysis compared against training participation
- Communicates with Sales Managers and processing Managers about collection of training data to ensure all attendance and participation activities are received in a timely manner.
- Conducts research on new reporting tools and provides analysis and recommendations to management. Engages external vendors, conducts ROI analysis for "pilot", and acts as single point of contact for future engagements.
- Prepares and submits all other ad hoc requested reports for management.
- Works on special projects for Weichert University, as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- Three (3) or more years of experience in a data analysis or reporting field preferred
- Well organized with an ability to develop and maintain large amounts of candidate information
- Clear and effective communication skills, with the ability to identify and adjust to each senior manager's communication style/preference
- Strong research skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple and simultaneous projects across various geographies
- Ability to manage confidential information effectively, while maintaining adherence to company policies and procedures
- Familiarity with Adobe Connect and Learning Management Systems a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products, specifically Excel and Word