Specific job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Ensuring the quality and timely development and delivery of tax and compensation service deliverables to client companies. These deliverables include, but are not limited to:
- Compensation worksheets/balance sheets
- Salary analyses and calculations
- Cost projections
- Assignment letters
- Compensation summaries
- W-2 reconciliations
- Journal entries and tracking
- Compensation collection
- TEQ tracking
- Special projects as identified by the business unit.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Accounting;
- Demonstrated strength in problem solving;
- 1 - 2 years expatriate tax, compliance, payroll and/or assignment management experience;
- Previous customer service experience a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluency in a foreign language is a plus;
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access packages;
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- AS400 experience a plus.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone highly analytical with a high aptitude for numbers, an interest in payroll and international accounting, as well as strong customer service skills.