Weichert Companies is hiring a Temporary Human Resources/Recruiting Coordinator to perform administrative tasks and services to support the Human Resources department as needed. This is a hybrid position based in Morris Plains, NJ.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assists Corporate Recruiting Manager with the recruitment process.
- Provides support to hiring managers to ensure requisitions are properly submitted into the applicant tracking system and routes them for approvals.
- Enters and maintains employee status changes in the HRIS system (new hires, terminations, compensation changes, manager changes, etc).
- Responds to employee inquiries regarding benefits, including health and dental, 401k, PTO, FMLA, and general employee issues.
- Works with management to develop job descriptions and determine FLSA exempt or non-exempt from overtime classifications.
- Acts as a back up to the Human Resources Coordinator and Human Resources Specialist.
- Performs projects and other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 2-3 years HR experience, data entry is a plus.
- Experience using ADP HR/Payroll Human Resources Management Systems
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to prioritize workload, multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills necessary to communicate and work effectively with management and co-workers.
- Ability to understand, interpret, develop and communicate company policies and procedures.
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral directions.
- Ability to take initiative to complete projects, tasks and assignments.
If interested and qualified, please send your resume to Hrpositions123@yahoo.com.
WEICHERT® is an equal opportunity employer. We will only contact applicants being considered for a position. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. WEICHERT® welcomes applications from anyone eligible to work in the United States. If you need assistance during the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting your WEICHERT® contact. Each WEICHERT® franchised office is independently owned and operated.