Weichert Co is hiring a Real Estate Talent Specialist (Remote). This position will be required to attend meetings 1-2 times a month at the corporate office in Morris Plains, NJ.
The Real Estate Talent Specialist sources and provides a constant pipeline of qualified candidates that are new to the real estate sales business by responding to company-generated recruiting leads, prospecting for new leads and maintaining relationships with leads until they are ready to be hired.
This is a proactive recruiting role that sells the Weichert Value Proposition and business partnership opportunities across Weichert residential sales and is responsible for enrolling interested candidates into Weichert Real Estate School pre-license classes.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- This role prospects those new to the business, enrolls them into a pre-license class, if necessary, and maintains a supportive, virtual relationship with them until they have passed PSI (for states with PSI) and have confirmed connection with a Weichert Sales Manager or appropriate Weichert Company.
- Acts as the expert in the pre-license class enrollment process including the general steps to become licensed per state and the available class options to start them on their real estate sales career path.
- Responds to company-generated recruiting leads in a timely manner to ensure they either enroll in Weichert pre-license class to begin their real estate sales career, or, if they are already in class or finished class, obtain information to connect them to the requested offices.
- Brainstorms and executes ways to produce more prospects.
- Generates enrollments from both older company-generated leads and older PSI lists.
- Sends lead information to the needed offices via Weichert systems using the myWeichert platform as the foundation for communication and follow-up with leads.
- Ensures the sales offices have the latest information on a company-generated lead that has enrolled in a pre-license class to empower them as they schedule their interviews.
- Constantly and consistently identifies, connects, and secures appointments to meet and exceed metrics while being a company brand ambassador that maintains a winning team focus and attitude.
- Makes daily contact with leads via phone, virtual meetings, emails, texts, and online.
- Actively participates in live call sessions to schedule appointments daily.
- Actively participates in team practice sessions and various training to constantly sharpen skills as a group.
- Brainstorms creative proactive recruiting methods the ATSC team can execute to increase lead flow and candidate pipeline and to generate initial appointments from older regional leads.
- Uses Microsoft Teams, Zoom and myWeichert platform as the foundation for calls, communications, and follow-up, along with Microsoft Forms, Microsoft Power Automate, and other Microsoft suite of products to gather information and process leads.
- Assists with formatting and uploading various contact lists to myWeichert platform.
- Proactively supports and represents the company’s recruiting standards and processes.
- Follows all reporting requirements thoroughly and on time.
- Validates phone numbers to call.
- Helps complete various industry research as needed.
- Follows vision and direction from the VP of Agent Talent Sourcing & Coaching (ATSC) to market and promote the value of being a Weichert Sales Associate and kickstart a relationship with a Weichert Sales Office using Company recruiting tools and best practice techniques.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associate degree required Bachelor’s degree in general business, sales, marketing or related field, a plus Real estate referral or active license, a plus Minimum one (1) year of phone prospecting experience in any industry, previous sales call center experience or direct recruiting experience preferred Sales-oriented work environment experience a plus Recruiting for a staffing agency or actual agent recruiting for a real estate company a plus Real estate experience preferred Superb meeting and presentation skills, customer service experience and phone skills Ability to network, make recruiting cold calls and handle objections to prospect for leads Ability to use social media Knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Teams, One Drive, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Office suite of products Knowledge and proficiency of Zoom Knowledge of kvCORE platform, a plus Ability to easily adapt to changes in environments, deliverables, structure, and requirements Ability to timely complete reports Good business judgment, remain focused, confident, and consistent with attention to detail Conscientious in handling confidential information Exhibits a professional and engaging presence with strong communication, oral, presentation and writing skills Strong knowledge of using LinkedIn and Facebook as a recruiting tool Skilled in effective interviewing and negotiation techniques Good time management and project management skills Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment Ability to work independently Basic math skills Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment