Weichert Workforce Mobility is hiring a Cash Application Coordinator in Morris Plains, NJ. The Cash Application Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that cash receipts received from Weichert Workforce Mobility clients are reflected on the client’s account on a timely and accurate basis.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensures that cash receipts from customers (e.g., Automated Clearing House (ACH), wires, and checks) are applied/reflected in the customer account and appropriately recorded in the WIN and AS400 systems on a timely and accurate basis.
- Researches and analyzes unapplied customer payments that necessitate communication with corporate customers, Client Service Directors, and Collection Coordinators.
- Reconciles unapplied payments at month end and directs the team in following closing procedures.
- Maintains a tracking file in connection with the monthly closing.
- Processes checks for the inventory department in connection with various carrying costs.
- Provides internal department support, as requested, for daily receipts.
- Assists with special projects, as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Previous cash application experience within a high volume environment strongly preferred
- Previous experience with foreign currency preferred
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Windows, and Internet
- Working knowledge of AS400 and JDEdwards
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
- Strong attention to detail