Weichert Workforce Mobility is hiring a Senior Reporting Analyst. The Senior Reporting Analyst is responsible for enterprise-wide development, deployment and maintenance of company’s business reporting solutions, including tabular report and dashboards. The position provides overall expertise in the area of data and reporting applications. The position also collaborates with stakeholders to produce impactful analysis and actionable insights.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Works closely with Business Stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them into effective reporting solutions.
- Develops queries to generate reports and/or gather data from multiple sources. Focuses on user needs in defining data requirements and retrieving accurate information/reporting requirements from start to finish to minimize future revisions.
- Develops, maintains and publishes company reports and self-service dashboards for teams throughout the company.
- Evaluates and prioritizes Defect Reports and Change Requests.
- Responsible for constant analysis of data to provide problem management and issue resolution, including recognition of opportunities for improvement and data cleanup as necessary.
- Contributes recommendations on systems, processes and infrastructure improvements.
- Provides ongoing education and training to end users on the company’s reporting tools.
- Creates and/or updates Requirement, Process, Design, and Technical Documentation.
- Responsible for the on-going analysis and dissemination of internal business, client, transferee, home, and service-oriented data via SQL query.
- Audits data and reports produced to ensure accuracy and consistency. Determines and implements methods to increase efficiency and effectiveness of reports.
- Designs, builds and deploys BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools).
- Builds reports using Webi and Universe as data source.
- Writes SQL queries in SQL server database technology.
- Maintains and supports data analytics platforms including dashboards.
- Provides assistance for other analysts when needed.
- Builds upload reports in CSV format or any other format per client’s requirement within technology limits.
- Troubleshoots to see where/how reports performance is suffering.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related Technology field preferred
- Two (2) or more years of experience in business analysis
- Previous experience with SQL Server and Microsoft Power BI Report Builder and Dashboards
- Expertise in the design, development, and formatting of tabular reports, charts, graphs, and dashboards with drilldown capability and an emphasis on delivering very polished and formatted reports
- Relocation Industry experience preferred
- Ability to build complicated and accurate reports using advanced functions within reporting design tools
- Ability to translate business needs to technical specifications
- Ability to work independently, and under the pressure of deadlines
- Detail oriented and have ability to follow team processes
- Strong technology skills including proficiency with Power BI, SQL and Excel
- Demonstrated advanced/intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Proven ability to develop quality ad hoc reports and analyses with minimal direction