Weichert Workforce Mobility is hiring a Junior Business Analyst. The Junior Reporting Analyst is responsible for supporting all aspects of Global Reporting projects and initiatives. The position provides overall support in the area of data and reporting applications.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Works closely with Business Stakeholders to triage report requests, questions, and issues.
- Evaluates and prioritizes defective reports and change requests.
- Supports colleagues in building ad hoc reports.
- Vets custom client data and field requirements.
- Develops and maintains both legacy and new report field mapping.
- Supports Excel-based projects to analyze data.
- Schedules reports in Business Objects as needed.
- Contributes recommendations on systems and processes.
- Creates and/or updates Requirement, Process, Design, and Technical Documentations.
- Audits data and reports produced to ensure accuracy and consistency and escalates issues to senior developers.
- Aids other reporting and business analysts when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related Technology field preferred
- Two (2) or more years of experience in business analysis
- Relocation Industry experience preferred
- Experience in analyzing Power BI tabular reports, charts, graphs, and dashboards with drilldown capability
- Ability to analyze complex reports and identify challenges to improve output
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts and ideas in a non-technical, simple manner across different levels of an organization
- Ability to translate business needs into plain language requirements
- Ability to work independently, and under the pressure of deadlines
- Detail oriented and have ability to follow team processes
- Strong technology skills including proficiency with Excel, and an interest in learning new tools
- Proven ability to develop quality ad hoc reports using in-house tools and analyses with minimal direction
- Advanced business analytics skills and ability to translate data to business contexts
- Excellent math skills
- Strong research and analytical/decision making and problem-solving skills