Web Analytics Manager
in Morris Plains, New Jersey
Weichert Lead Network is hiring a Web Analytics Manager in Morris Plains, NJ. The Web Analytics Manager will develop insights and reporting from third-party website analytics and testing tools to support the development of new website features and improve onsite conversion. This includes optimizing existing features and functionality, test & learn, marketing attribution, and leveraging analytics insights to optimize page and onsite Lead Generation tactics.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Establishes a foundation for web analytics, including identifying key performance indicators, building dashboards, presenting key insights weekly and ensuring data drives actions to improve the business.
- Acts a primary contact between the Weichert.com Team, technology/tagging implementation team and third-party vendors.
- Assists in management and prioritization for all website enhancements and landing page/marketing recommendations driven from data insights.
- Objectively delivers insight and helps create a culture of data-driven decision making. Provides training and setup dashboards to teach team to utilize data to drive results.
- Utilizes traffic and conversion data to forecast future conversion scenarios for Lead capture tactics online.
- Implements and manages the A/B testing platform, developing a seasonal testing plan as well as an in-season testing and optimization plan.
- Gathers business requirements for Google Analytics’ enhancements and manage roadmap of improvements.
- Partners closely with Information Technology team on tagging and data layer enhancements to the Google Analytics reporting suite and any third-party integrations, and/or data systems.
- Manages relationship with analytics vendor including negotiation of contracts and compliance with service levels, such as response time.
- Supports internal stakeholder alignment, and develop strong relationships with cross-functional teams that support the business goals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent experience preferred
- Three to six (3-6) years of web analytics experience, minimum 1-2 years of Google Analytics experience
- Proficient with web analytics tools such as Omniture or Google Analytics
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite for the creation of reports, presentations, and analysis, including Excel pivot tables, V-Lookup and other advanced functionality.
- Very strong analytical, quantitative, and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Exposure to mobile, social, tablet measurement approaches as well as understanding of role of attribution and paths to conversions
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to aggregate information and data from multiple sources
- Knowledge of SQL and SAS a plus
- Prior A/B testing experience a plus
- Ability to work with multiple cross-functional groups, including business & technical teams
- Flexible and responsive; able to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Self-motivated, independent thinker