Vice President, Title Sales
in Morris Plains, New Jersey
Title Closing Services LLC is hiring a Vice President of Sales in Morris Plains, NJ. The Vice President of Sales is responsible for managing the Company’s sales function in order to achieve sales and profit goals within the region. The position provides regular coaching, training, performance management and other guidance necessary to improve sales results based on the individual skills and needs of the Regional Account Executives. The position also works with the leadership team to maintain a strong sales culture across the region and to positively impact change within the entire sales process.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Fosters and nurtures a winning, sales –focused culture and work environment.
- Monitors individual pipelines and manages the daily activities of a team of Regional Account Executives within their prospective region to achieve objectives.
- Provides ongoing sales training to the team to include product, service, and selling skills.
- Provides onsite sales support to the team in the region, reviewing programs, ordering submissions, and developing personal sales and marketing plans of each Regional Account Executive.
- Monitors production levels and Company expectations to assure that the each team member is adequately providing the coverage and support to the Weichert branch to which they are assigned. Monitors penetration and production of non Weichert business through the Democracy Title brand.
- Provides monitoring to assure the team is performing title activities in accordance with all State and Federal regulations to ensure compliance.
- Sets monthly and annual opportunity and sales goals for each team member and conducts regular performance management appraisals and monitors progress toward these goals.
- Responsible for interviewing and hiring qualified candidates. Trains new employees on departmental procedures.
- Monitors employee performance, including annual salary reviews, vacation and sick time, and formal disciplinary actions as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Title Producers License required
- Valid driver’s license required
- Ten (10) or more years of title or real estate sales experience required
- Five (5) or more years of direct management experience of a title sales team strongly preferred
- Captive real estate sales/management experience preferred
- Thorough understanding of the title insurance industry
- Strong sales coaching and sales development skills
- Proven performance management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to conduct presentations and hold one-on-one meetings
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail