Vice President of National Sales and Marketing
in Morris Plains, New Jersey
Weichert Corporate Housing is hiring a Vice President of National Sales and Marketing. The Vice President of National Sales and Marketing is responsible for sales and marketing results and business development initiatives in North America, Canada and select international markets. The position is responsible for developing a National Corporate Housing Program supported through a comprehensive value proposition based on a partnering concept leveraging a network of corporate housing providers and limited core markets. Customer solutions to include standard and custom products for corporate transferees, extended business travelers and certain retail opportunities.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provides leadership, coaching, mentoring, and strategic guidance to the sales group regarding prospect opportunities. Drives sales disciplines and rigor against key metrics and sales strategies. Ensures that the team leverages tools and analytics including Salesforce.
- Responsible for inside sales conversion through CRMs who have dotted line responsibility to the General Manager (GM) of Core Markets. Responsibilities include analyzing conversion data, client satisfaction, penetration of existing accounts and collaborating with GMs managing existing accounts to ensure maximum conversion ratios.
- Collaborate with VP Client Services to strategically analyze opportunities to increase the percentage of WWM spend, cross sell intern programs, special projects and extended business travel.
- Lead all marketing and branding efforts for WCH, Premier and BOQ. Implement strategic plan across all marketing and communication channels ensuring the realization of our brand mission to drive core competencies, a broader colleague understanding of our value proposition and targeted revenue growth.
- Develops and implements creative marketing and communication campaigns including advertising, sales literature, trade show/conferences, website and promotional campaigns that support our value proposition and segment specific strategies. Recommends and drives graphic and creative components of the website, SEO and SEM spend via partners.
- Responsible for all aspects of social media presence including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Maximizes participation and value derived from Trade Shows and Promotion. Develops presentations, proposals, sales collateral materials, email campaigns, RFP’s, and authors White Papers and News Letters.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Valid driver’s license with access to reliable transportation
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Seven (7) ten (10) or more years of experience in Corporate Sales and Marketing related to corporate housing, relocation or related real estate fields.
- Strong technical knowledge of the corporate housing industry
- Knowledge of WCH’s competition
- Strong sales and marketing management skills including sales strategy, sales reporting, and coaching
- Ability to articulate WCH’s strategy and service capability
- Strong understanding of industry pricing models; ability to develop profitable pricing recommendations and the relationships pricing has on vacancy rates
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Travel approximately 25% of the time