Vice President of Corporate Mobility
in Norwell, Massachusetts
Weichert Workforce Mobility is hiring a Vice President of Client Services in Norwell, MA. The Vice President of Client Services-Relocation is responsible for acting as the senior relationship manager for client contacts and procurement representatives. The position ensures overall client retention, operational execution, quality service delivery, senior relationship management, and the implementation of client strategy specific to a defined portfolio. The VPCS works primarily with Top 50 company accounts and oversees both domestic and global engagements.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Responsible for driving an overall service delivery experience for assigned clients by creating a “trusted advisor” relationship with several layers of the client’s management and personnel.
· Responsible for account plan development and maintenance, management reviews, operational efficiency and execution, client forums, and business entertainment.
· Drives and supports business strategy development, implementation, and execution for a defined portfolio. Develops and drives revenue enhancement strategies in support of the business plan and the operational execution to ensure results are attained. Within the assigned account base, continually reviews current pricing arrangements and risk exposure to ensure retention.
· Collaborates with the sales leadership and Vice Presidents of Business Development to prospect new accounts and cross-sell existing accounts. Develops strategies for RFI and RFP support, sales presentation assistance, and site visit management.
· Oversees CSDs to ensure data integrity, referral revenue capture, quality of customer and client service delivery, and effective balancing of workloads throughout teams. Drives overall operational performance and consistency throughout assigned portfolio and in concert with other regional teams.
· Provides ongoing support and direction for client evaluations, pricing, service strategies, and account planning. Responsible for identifying volume and revenue variances and creating appropriate strategies to adjust to these changes in pricing and other related areas.
· Provides creative input and planning for client events, such as the Client Summit, ERC, and other industry conferences. Determines strategies to promote Weichert, offer educational content, and opportunities for client-to-client interaction.
· Responsible for P&L for a client portfolio, including budgeting and reforecasting, and the achievement of defined revenue growth targets.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 5 years sales and/or account management experience in the Relocation industry with a proven track record and ability to manage and grow successful, profitable client relationships;
- Ability to travel 60% of the time;
- Excellent presentation skills (written and verbal) with the ability to command an audience;
- Experience contributing, developing and executing strategic plans and leading initiatives to achieve business results;
- Exceptional relationship management skills;
- Must be flexible and prepared to effectively manage last minute projects and deadlines;
- Highly strategic with the ability to identify opportunities and problem solve;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent prioritization skills;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- College degree (BA or BS) or equivalent years of experience