in Morris Plains, New Jersey
Weichert Corporate Housing is currently hiring a Unit Coordinator to work in our corporate headquarters in Morris Plains, NJ.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Setting up the Weichert Corporate Housing Units so that they are fit for occupancy. This includes:
- Ordering furniture, utilities, phone, cable, high speed internet, house wares, etc.
- Identifying additional client needs, and responding in a timely manner to make sure all required items are available and in place.
- Unit Inspections
- Breaking down Weichert Corporate Housing Units upon vacancy. This include:
- Timely disposal of furniture and house wares, shut down of cable, phone, high speed internet and other utilities, etc.
- Coordinating Unit returns.
- Authorizing and coordinating keys and permission to enter for anyone who needs to enter specified units.
- Resolve all customer service issues with the property/community.
- Provides after hours coverage for emergency tenant issues on a schedule, as determined by management.
Ideal candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills a MUST
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience working and negotiating with external vendors
- Valid driver's license is required
- Excellent time management skills, with an attention to follow up and meeting aggressive deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with minimal guidance
- Proven commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Proficient in use of technology, and specifically the Microsoft Office products
- Must be a team player and work well in a fast paced, demanding environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.