Title Insurance Regional Sales Manager
in Alexandria, Virginia
Weichert Title Agency is hiring a Regional Sales Manager in the Capitol Region. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for selling title services within Virginia and Maryland. The position prospects and sells to Weichert Sales Associates and Sales Managers in order to achieve identified sales objectives. This sales role is highly collaborative by partnering with Weichert Real Estate Leadership, Company President and our closing partners to increase market share. The initial focus of this role is in Virginia.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Secures title insurance orders from a variety of customers including realtors and loan officers, banks, lenders, investors, and buyers.
- Works in partnership with Weichert Residential Sales Leadership- RVP and Sales Managers to help drive residential sales through value added sales and marketing strategies to build relationships with sales associates.
- Sells title services to achieve monthly and annual sales objectives. Monitors individual performance on a daily basis to ensure objectives are met.
- Develops efficient sales and marketing efforts and processes to drive sales efforts. Ensures new customers are effectively communicated with and shares desired service objectives with the operations team.
- Builds and maintains relationships through sales initiatives including networking, event management, new relationship on-boarding, order completion, and customer retention.
- Manages the title sales activities within an assigned Weichert Sales Office territory, including monitoring the order pipeline from order entry to closing.
- Delivers presentations at sales office meetings and to new customers.
- Partners with the Operations Team, Closing Partners and the Regional Residential Sales Teams to build trusted partnerships and to achieve targeted sales goals. Provides necessary support to communicate with all parties.
- Maintains compliance standards set forth by the Company.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records and reporting.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Title insurance license required
- Valid driver’s license required
- Minimum of three (3) years of sales experience required
- Previous experience in the title or residential real estate industry strongly preferred
- Thorough understanding of the sales process with the ability to convert prospects into new business
- Strong relationship building skills
- Basic understanding of title insurance
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Ability to conduct presentations and hold one-on-one meetings