Title Insurance Account Executive
in Hoboken, New Jersey
Title Closing Services is seeking qualified sales professionals to join our Regional Account Executive Team in NJ. The Regional Account Executive is responsible for marketing title insurance products and services within an assigned region. The position manages client relationships with attorneys, Sales Associates and external customers within an assigned territory, in order to achieve identified sales objectives.
- Secures title insurance orders from a variety of customers including realtors, attorneys, loan officers, banks, lenders, investors, and buyers.
- Sells title services to achieve monthly and annual sales objectives. Monitors individual performance on a daily basis to ensure objectives are met.
- Develops efficient sales and marketing efforts and processes to drive sales efforts. Ensures new customers are effectively communicated with and shares desired service objectives with the operations team.
- Builds and maintains relationships through sales initiatives including networking, event management, new relationship on-boarding, order completion, and customer retention.
- Manages the title sales activities within an assigned Weichert Sales Office territory, including monitoring the order pipeline from order entry to closing.
- Delivers presentations at sales office meetings and to new customers.
- Partners with the Operations Team and the Regional Residential Sales Teams to build trusted partnerships and to achieve targeted sales goals. Provides necessary support to communicate with all parties.
- Maintains compliance standards set forth by the Company.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records and reporting.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate will Meet the Following Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Title insurance license required - Title Closing Services will assist in the licensing of the right candidate
- Valid driver’s license required
Minimum of three (3) years of sales experience required
- Previous experience in the title, mortgage or residential real estate industry strongly preferred
Thorough understanding of the sales process with the ability to convert prospects into new business
- Strong relationship building skills
- Basic understanding of title insurance
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Ability to conduct presentations and hold one-on-one meetings
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
- Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.)