Title and Settlement Training Specialist
in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
The Title and Settlement Training Specialist is responsible for developing and delivering onsite training programs in order to maximize the effectiveness of the service and operations team. The position ensures that the necessary tools and training are provided to the staff so they may deliver exceptional customer service to the client base.
Job requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Trains, coaches, and develops staff on processes and procedures in order to enable them to maximize their effectiveness.
- Acts as the main point of contact for systems related training. Educates and trains new hires during the onboarding process and on an as needed basis on all technologies and systems for the Title Division.
- Collaborates with department managers to determine their staff's weakness and areas that need additional training.
- Prepares materials and job aids for one-on-one and classroom training (both paper and electronic format) for Soft Pro Select and Title Express.
- Schedules training sessions and ensures training programs are aligned with the Company's needs. Coordinates logistics of the training delivery including preparation and setup of the venue.
- Continually monitors all training programs for effectiveness. Recommends and implements necessary improvements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in the Title industry
- Previous training experience preferred
- Knowledge of Soft Pro Select and Title Express
- Excellent presentation skills; ability to present to a large and diverse audience, as well as to a small group
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to set goals and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Creative thinker, self motivated, and results oriented
- Familiar with adult learning theories and able to implement those principles in the delivery of training classes
- Excellent facilitation, questioning, and feedback/coaching skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.)