in Morris Plains, New Jersey
We are currently hiring a Team Leader for our Weichert Workforce Mobility corporate office in Morris Plains, NJ. The Workforce Mobility Team Leader-Relocation is responsible for providing leadership and team support to the Client Service Director and the relocation service team. The position trains new staff members, resolves service issues, and ensures integrity of the data in the systems. The Team Leader engages directly with clients and supports ongoing tactical support and may manage a reduced caseload primarily supporting VIPs and other designated customers.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provides leadership and team support to the relocation service team while supporting the Client Service Director. Acts as a liaison between the RVP, Client Service Director, and the client ensuring prudent business management for long-term client retention and strategic direction.
- Establishes procedures for process improvement within the team environment while ensuring consistency with organizational practices. Manages first level escalations from customers and clients.
- Acts as the main point of coordination for various phases of the relocation process for a reduced caseload (e.g., VIPs). Specific duties include policy and benefit counseling, work flow administration, home sale management, referral fee collection, financial services, and supplier coordination and file documentation.
- Acts in the capacity of a tactical advocate to the client in the absence of the Client Service Director.
- Coordinates, supports, manages, and reviews the delivery of third party services to transferees by Weichert Affiliates (WFS, WCH, WTS, WRA and WIA) and Weichert’s external supplier network. Specific duties include initiating services, setting expectations, coordinating delivery dates, and providing input and feedback relative to all aspects of the renter, homeowner, and international relocation process.
- Supports the implementation and execution of produce and service initiatives in coordination with the Client Service Director and other regional management
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Real estate license strongly preferred or obtained within one (1) year of hire
· Five (5) or more years of experience in relocation counseling
· Direct client interaction and advisory experience required
· Experience with Real Estate laws and practices, financing, and disclosure
· Excellent customer service skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
· Good people management skills
· Strong oral and written communications skills
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
· Strong attention to detail
· Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.)