Senior Vice President of Lead Generation
in Morris Plains, New Jersey
Weichert Lead Network/Weichert.com, located in Morris Plains, NJ, is looking to hire a Senior Vice President of Lead Generation. The Senior Vice President of Lead Generation is responsible for developing, shaping, and implementing the Company’s lead generation vision and strategies, resulting in a significant impact on the direction of the Enterprise. The position has ownership and management of comprehensive lead generation campaigns across the Weichert Enterprise with a strong focus on Real Estate and Weichert.com demand generation. These campaigns utilize SEO, SEM, content and social marketing along with other emerging outlets to generate leads that return positive ROI. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Creates and drives lead generation strategies that create positive ROI. Strategizes, launches and implements lead generation programs including account based marketing, lead nurture and drip campaigns based on segments and buyers journey.
- Manages, measures and optimizes programs that nurture and engage leads, accelerate existing pipeline, and drive revenue growth.
- Partners and communicates with executive leadership about demand programs and results.
- Engages proactively with sales teams to communicate, execute and optimize the impact of lead generation programs.
- Partners with Marketing operations to assist in marketing campaign development and performance tweaking.
- Partners with IT on key marketing automation and related systems to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Develops lead generation event management; ensures events are executed according to performance and ROI objectives working closely with the experiences team.
- Partners with IT team to optimize Weichert.com ensuring it is best architected for SEO.
- Develops and maintains annual business plan and budget to meet the goals and objectives.
- Owns the end-to-end conversion funnel. Analyzes and evaluates all aspects of the funnel to improve conversion rates, acquisition, and retention.
- Partners with 3rd party companies to drive lead generation. Negotiates contracts and rates to ensure positive ROI.
- Oversees the management of staff, including hiring, training, retention, and succession planning. Monitors employee performance, including annual salary reviews, vacation and sick time, and formal disciplinary actions, as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate would meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Master’s degree a plus
- Ten (10) or more years of experience leading and executing lead generation programs
- Understanding of the real estate customer lifecycle and buyer’s/seller’s experience, and having developed programs to market along that or similar experiences preferred
- Proven track record of acquiring customers and expanding brand presence through innovative strategies and execution with a willingness to take calculated risks to drive big results/outcomes
- Previous experience managing a team of professionals
- Proven track record of successful driving ROI based lead generation
- A deep understanding of the marketing funnel, campaign techniques through lead nurturing, segmentation, scoring and metrics
- Strategic, highly motivated, data-driven, creative, and hands-on with a passion for demand Marketing
- Strong relationship, collaboration and communication skills with a positive attitude and focus on teaming
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify problems and solutions with use of market insights or internal data
- Strong budget management and focus on ROI to maximize digital spend and optimize marketing mix
- Excellent organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Proven ability to drive for results, and thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven work environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.