Senior Expense Management Coordinator
in Morris Plains, New Jersey
Weichert Workforce Mobility is looking to hire a Senior Expense Management Coordinator to work out of our corporate headquarters in Morris Plains, NJ. The Senior Coordinator is responsible for reviewing and approving audited client expense reports and vendor vouchers for accuracy, as well as ensuring the accurate coding and data entry into accounting system for subsequent payment.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Reviews and approves audited expense reports to ensure compliance with client and Company policy and procedures.
- Verifies clerical accuracy of expense reports and supporting documentation.
- Ensures that expense items are properly categorized for client cost reporting purposes.
- Notifies Client Service Team of any issues and works with the Expense Coordinator to take corrective action with expense reports and payment requests.
- Reviews client specific service level agreements and ensures that agreements have met.
- Works with internal, as well as regional colleagues on client specific transactions, reporting issues, and/or requirements.
- Reviews and approves the appropriate taxability of the Relocation expenses and ensures the accuracy of the coding into accounting system and subsequent payment.
- Ensures daily departmental reporting requirements are met.
- Works on special projects as identified by the business.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Five (5) or more years of experience with accounting or auditing processes, or expense management
- Previous customer service experience required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong customer service skills
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail