Salesforce Business Analyst
in Morris Plains, New Jersey
Weichert Workforce Mobility is looking to hire a Salesforce Business Analyst to work out of our Morris Plains, NJ office. The Salesforce Business Analyst is responsible for enhancing the overall productivity, behavior strategy, efficiency, and effectiveness of the sales team, as it relates to salesforce.com. The position fosters strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners to drive technology adoption and efficiency gains through the use of the salesforce.com platform. The position also provides operational support to the Senior Vice President of Sales, sales operations team, and the sales organization by administering the system and analyzing database metrics to ensure sales optimization. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Acts as a salesforce.com subject matter expert. Drives the adoption and utilization of the platform across the WWM sales team.
- Applies system subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, resolve issues, etc.
- Identifies pain points related to the usage of the platform and recommends solutions for system and process improvement.
- Collaborates with sales and marketing leadership to collect data from salesforce automation in order to enable the Company to be more proactive with competitive strategies and targeted sales opportunities.
- Develops customized dashboards, reports and processes within salesforce.com to improve visibility to activities, pipeline and forecast.
- Facilitates company-wide salesforce.com training including the development of training materials.
- Responsible for administering the system, including user licenses. Manages the overall relationship with Salesforce.
- Configures and tests new/updated salesforce.com solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Salesforce Admin 201, Sales Cloud and/or Developer certification required
- Five (5) or more years using salesforce.com as an administrator
- Experience configuring salesforce.com validation rules, workflows, formula fields, creating custom objects, setting user permissions, enabling field-level security, page layouts, and setting up new users
- Experience using Salesforce.com data tools (Data.com , AppExchange, Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE, etc.)
- Experience integrating salesforce.com with other applications
- Previous project/relationship management experience
- Saleforces.com subject matter expertise
- Proficiency with Pardot
- Excellent communication skills: oral, written and presentation to various levels within the organization
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- High degree of professional judgment; ability to generate trust
- Ability to troubleshoot, identify the root cause of, and develop and implement effective solutions to problems
- Strong relationship development skills
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.