Sales Office Coordinator
in Warrenton, Virginia
The Sales Office Coordinator is responsible for assisting the sales office with a variety of office activities including recruiting, marketing, technology training, general office operations, etc. The position also provides overflow coverage for the Processing Manager to ensure files are processed in a timely manner.
Job duties may vary based on the Sales Office Coordinator’s experience and/or needs of the assigned sales office. Duties may include some or all of the following:
- Assists with the recruiting process for both new and experienced Sales Associates. Works in partnership with the centralized recruiting team; adheres to established recruiting programs.
- Works with potential Sales Associates to introduce them to the benefits of obtaining their license through Weichert’s Real Estate School. Assists candidates with the enrollment process.
- Works with new Sales Associates to ensure they are successfully on-boarded. Provides necessary information needed to make a successful transition into the office.
- Prepares listing presentations, farming material, brochures, and other personal marketing items for the Sales Associates.
- Coordinates advertising activities for the office including placing ads in local papers, creating flyers, etc.
- Provides technical training to the Sales Associates on WeichertPRO. Acts as a primary point of contact relative to the program.
- Performs general administrative duties for the office as directed by the Sales Manager.
- Acts as a backup to the Processing Manager due to work overflow and absences.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
Education, Certification, and License Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Two (2) or more years of related administrative experience
- Previous real estate office experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
- Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc