Regional Sales Manager
in Morris Plains, NJ 07950
Weichert New Homes is hiring a Regional Sales Manager in Morris Plains, NJ. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the development of new business opportunities within an assigned territory of the Company, enhancing and contributing to the overall increase of market share, revenue, and profitability consistent with the Company Business Plan. The position also manages the daily sales and marketing operations of all new home communities within the territory.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Builds and manages a profitable book of business. Maximizes commission revenue, while minimizing expenses and achieving target profit margin for the territory. Follows guidelines and achieves financial objectives.
- Researches and identifies new business opportunities within an assigned territory that comply with Company guidelines and business standards. Secures appointments and presents new home services to builders and developers. Provides regular updates to the Senior Vice President.
- Trains Sales Associates on proper techniques to secure and retain new business.
- Reviews county/town Municipal Planning Board reports to identify subdivision applicants. Identifies current non-performing active communities, soon-to-expire listings, major/regional builders' close out communities and inactive, approved properties. Creates database for follow up. Identifies pipeline applications.
- Signs communities that meet the Company's net commission number, have acceptable sales absorption rates, offer the correct product type, and meet all community criteria.
- Visits construction sites to build relationships with various subcontractors to keep abreast of builders and their activity. Promotes new home services to builders and developers through a variety of marketing vehicles. Maintains ongoing communication.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
Real Estate license
Valid driver's license
Three (3) to five (5) years of real estate sales and/or marketing experience, preferably in new construction
Land and Building approval experience a plus
Strong prospecting skills with the ability to discover and close new opportunities
Ability to contribute to the development and execution of strategic plans and leading initiatives to achieve results
Exceptional relationship management skills
Strong project management skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products