Regional Sales Manager
in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for selling title services within Pennsylvania (Eastern portion of the state). The position prospects and sells to Weichert Sales Associates and Sales Managers in order to achieve identified sales objectives. This sales role is highly collaborative by partnering with Weichert Real Estate Leadership, Company President and Closing/ Conveyancing operations team to increase market share.
- Secures title insurance orders from a variety of customers including realtors, attorneys, loan officers, banks, lenders, investors, and buyers.
- Works in partnership with Weichert Residential Sales Leadership- RVP and Sales Managers to help drive residential sales through value added sales and marketing strategies to build strong relationships with sales associates.
- Sells title services to achieve monthly and annual sales objectives. Monitors individual performance on a daily basis to ensure objectives are met.
- Develops efficient sales and marketing efforts and processes to drive sales efforts. Ensures new customers are effectively communicated with and shares desired service objectives with the operations team.
- Builds and maintains relationships through sales initiatives including frequent networking, event management, new relationship on-boarding, order completion, and customer retention.
- Manages the title sales activities within an assigned Weichert Sales Office territory, including monitoring the order pipeline from order entry to closing.
- Delivers presentations at sales office meetings and to new customers.
- Partners with the Operations Team, and the Regional Residential Sales Teams to build trusted partnerships and to achieve targeted sales goals. Provides necessary support to communicate with all parties.
- Maintains compliance standards set forth by the Company.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records and reporting.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Title insurance license required
- Valid driver’s license required
- Minimum of three (3) years of sales experience required
- Previous experience in the title or residential real estate industry strongly preferred
- Thorough understanding of the sales process with the ability to convert prospects into new business
- Strong relationship building skills
- Basic understanding of title insurance
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Ability to conduct presentations and hold one-on-one meetings
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment