Regional Sales Manager
in Germantown, Maryland
Weichert Financial Services is hiring a Regional Sales Manager in Germantown, MD. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for managing and coaching a team of Mortgage Loan Originators (MLOs), Area Managers, and/or Sales Managers within an assigned region. The position ensures loans are originated which meet secondary market guidelines and yield targets of the Company. The position also manages the staff to meet the Company’s budget targets on an annual basis.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for the achievement of the financial goals and objectives through the individual and collective efforts of the MLOs, Area Managers, and Sales Managers.
- Hires, manages, and coaches the team in order to maintain full coverage within prospective regions. Provides ongoing sales training to the team to include product, service and sales skills.
- Monitors the team’s mortgage pipelines, call volume, in-person customer meetings, rate locks, and closing volume on a daily basis to ensure all team members are meeting their respective call/contact quotas, new business goals, quality standards and closing budgets.
- Ensures the team is in compliance with all applicable federal and state law and regulations, all Company’s policies and procedures, and all applicable investor guidelines.
- Ensures the team maintains proper licenses in the states they conduct business.
- Responsible for quality control over all mortgage loan submissions. Works with senior management to ensure all strategies are being employed that support maximum sales results.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Five (5) or more years of mortgage banking experience, with at least two (2) years of sales management experience of mortgage loan originators preferred
- Ability to determine appropriate rate quote to customer and to determine maximum qualification amounts based on investor guidelines