Referral Associate Recruiter
in Morris Plains, New Jersey
The Referral Associate Recruiter is responsible for recruiting new Referral Associates so they may join the Company. The position works closely with the Sales Managers to assist in the recruiting process and maximize the opportunities for growing the referral agent sales force.
- Recruits new Referral Associates from various sources including, but not limited to, terminated Weichert Sales Associates, PSI Lists, WRACI website graduated report on WeichertOne, terminations/reinstatements, and purchased lists.
- Researches and develops new sources of recruiting leads.
- Contacts potential recruits to introduce the Company. Continuously follows up until recruited.
- Creates recruiting tracking systems. Organizes and maintains files on potential candidates.
- Follows-up on missing documents from received sign-up kits.
- Attempts to retain referral agents who want to leave the Company.
- Assists and provides back-up for referral and licensing team members with renewal activities and incoming phones as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
Education, Certification, and License Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Real estate license preferred
- Previous real estate and/or recruiting experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong lead generation and prospecting skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
- Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.)