Process Improvement Coordinator
in Morris Plains, New Jersey
Weichert Financial Services is hiring a Process Improvement Coordinator. This is an entry level position. The Process Improvement Coordinator is responsible for working on various Company projects and initiatives to improve business processes through the organization.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide regular data entry and reporting support to the department using various tools and systems
Assists with the driving continuous improvement efforts to align internal processes, technology, and human resources.
Interacts with related departments to reinforce appropriate information flow and understanding of process improvement goals.
Supports the process improvement efforts to ensure the strategy is understood and sufficiently supported by the appropriate stakeholders.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Entry level position
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Good analytical and problem solving ability
- Strong attention to detail