Post Closing Specialist
in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Virtual Endeavors, LLC, a Weichert Title Group Company, is hiring a Post Closing Specialist. The Post Closing Specialist is responsible for managing the loans through the loan servicing on-boarding process and trailing document follow up and review. The position also partners with third party vendors to ensure that loans are properly handled in a timely manner.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Reviews original closing documents to ensure they were properly executed.
- Follows up on, reviews, requests corrections, and scans all trailing loan documents.
- Packages and ships loans to the document custodian.
- Performs quality assurance reviews on a percentage of the closed loans.
- Ensures data integrity in the Real Estate system and with the sub servicer.
- Escalates to management all unresolved issues, where appropriate.
- Records executed closing documents with applicable county municipality meeting the lender and process requirement.
- Prepares transmittal correspondence to remit required payments to third parties as they relate to closed transactions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Three (3) to five (5) years of residential mortgage lending or relevant real estate settlement experience, with good knowledge of lending post closing and quality assurance practices, preferred
- Working knowledge of residential lending programs and practices
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt well to a fast paced and constantly changing business environment
- PC proficient at the intermediate level; comfortable with new technology systems and paperless environment
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.