Part Time Weichert Real Estate Destination Coordinator
in Norwell, Massachusetts
Weichert Real Estate Support Services is looking to hire a Destination Coordinator to work out of the Norwell, MA office. The WRESS Destination Coordinator is responsible for performing a variety of tasks associated with managing title and closing related services to WRESS clients. The position’s tasks include, but are not limited to reviewing title work, auditing executed deed packages, calculating the customer’s equity position as well as providing closing/reconciliation services to WRESS clients. The position provides daily oversight and monitoring of department activities and provides feedback to management. The position also acts as a liaison between FRS onsite positions, FRS Minnesota, and WRESS Coordinators for SLAs (performance metrics) and vendor management. The position also ensures that excellent customer service is provided to clients at all times.
- Maintains ongoing communication with the Relocation Director/Agent and closing office to obtain information on where the document package is to be sent.
- Continues communication throughout the title process as it relates to explanation of the document package, instructions on signing, and documentation needed for any title clearance.
- Monitors the process flow for adherence to set procedures, guidelines, and SLAs (performance metrics).
- Provides support and guidance to department members. Acts as point of contact for staff members and customers regarding issues, concerns, processes, etc.
- Assists with training needs of WRESS and customer’s offices. Coordinates technical and/or developmental training with WRESS VP of Operations as appropriate.
- Reviews production reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to identify problem areas or trends. Works with VP of Operations to implement procedures to reduce inefficiencies.
- Works with FRS vendor management on local title/closing office service issues.
- Audits files for new employees for title processing accuracies and adheres to departments FLAs.
- Reviews title commitments and prepares a title analysis. Enters results of title review in system and addresses any issues or concerns, as appropriate.
- Clears title defects by contacting third parties, if necessary, and enlisting the assistance of local title offices.
- Maintains communication with the transferee and client throughout the title process as it relates to the explanation of the document package, instructions on signing, and documentation needed for any title clearance.
- Ensures a smooth and successful closing by tracking closing documentation, reviewing pertinent information for accuracy, as well as reconciling figures on the closing statement.
- Acts as a liaison between Weichert and the local closing offices in changing or approving closing figures.
- Audits and ensures the accuracy of contract information such as sale price, commission, incentives, concessions and deductions for equity. Reports any discrepancies to management.
- Cross trains in other areas as directed. Provides caseload coverage for co-workers on PTO.
- Maintains excellent customer service with clients and co-workers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, Certification, and License Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two (2) or more years’ experience in an administrative or clerical role preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.)