Part Time Recruiting Assistant
in Morris Plains, New Jersey
Weichert Co. is hiring a Part Time Recruiting Assistant to work out of our Morris Plains, NJ office. The Recruiting Assistant will support corporate recruiting by entering and routing employee requisitions, reviewing resumes, preparing/extending offers, posting jobs on job boards, running reports, and other clerical duties.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Provides support to hiring managers to ensure the requisitions are properly inputted in the applicant tracking system and routes them for approvals.
· Prepares offers letters, facilitates counter offers, and provides assistance with new hire documentation.
· Reviews resumes and forwards qualified resumes to hiring manager for review and consideration.
· Assists the applicant through the application process. Orders background checks and monitors it through completion.
· Prepares weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting for senior management.
· Updates applicant tracking system with necessary applicant and Affirmative Action information.
· Provides support to ensure external job postings are properly posted on job boards.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
· High school diploma or GED
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· One (1) or more years of related recruiting experience preferred
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
· Strong oral and written communications skills
· Ability to multitask and handle high volume workload in a fast-paced environment
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong organizational skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
· Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.)