Part Time Inside Sales Coordinator
in Morris Plains, New Jersey
We are currently searching for Inside Sales Coordinators to join our fast-paced team located in Morris Plains, NJ. You must be an enthusiastic, driven professional who is looking to work hard, have fun, and gain valuable experience in the business world. The Inside Sales Coordinator is responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls, as well as responding to emails from prospective buyers, sellers and renters with the goal of setting up an appointment between the customer and the real estate agent. The position works in a call center environment and provides excellent customer service in order to address lead inquiries. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Handles inbound and outbound calls, and responds to emails to help facilitate the process of converting a customer to a lead.
- Provides professional customer service.
- Gathers pertinent contact information and directly connects the customer to an appropriate Weichert real estate agent.
- Utilizes pre-established dialogue created for conversion of customers into leads.
- Ensures call center productivity/performance metrics and compliance standards are maintained.
- Attends meetings with Lead Network staff and reports on status of progress.
- Assists the Call Center Vice President and Supervisors with general duties regarding the generation and conversion of customers into leads.
- Provides suggestions/feedback to management to improve departmental procedures and processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
Education, Certification, and License Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One (1) or more years of customer service, call center, or related office experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong customer service skills
- Good oral and written communications skills; bilingual is a plus
- Ability to answer a high volume of phone calls
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
- Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.)
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 9am - 10:30pm, Saturday - Sunday 9am-9pm
Weichert, Realtors has combined our full-service philosophy with a custom developed, state-of-the-art technology solution which has transformed Weichert into a premier Internet marketer in the real estate industry.