Part Time Franchise Sales Recruiter
in Morris Plains, New Jersey
Weichert Real Estate Affiliates is hiring a Part Time Franchise Sales Recruiter. The Part Time Franchise Sales Recruiter is responsible for developing and leading the recruiting strategy and process to attract, source, and hire high potential Franchise Sales Directors throughout the U.S. The position also builds robust pipelines and strong relationships with potential candidates in order to expand the WREA sales force.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develops and implements strategies to build a strong pipeline of qualified Franchise Sales Directors.
- Proactively researches, sources, and recruits high potential, qualified sales professionals to fill open Franchise Sales Director roles throughout the U.S.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs. Acts as the hiring manager and candidate’s main point of contact though the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with management to gain an in depth understanding of the ideal candidate profile.
- Reviews resumes of applicants. Evaluates candidates’ qualifications compared with job requirements, salary range, expertise, etc. and makes recommendations to the hiring manager regarding qualifications.
- Conducts the initial interview and refers candidate to hiring manager as appropriate.
- Makes verbal offers to candidates. May negotiate employment arrangements as instructed by the hiring manager.
- Tracks sales hiring process and provides regular communication and feedback.
- Performs all candidate tracking functions in the applicant tracking system. Orders background checks, distributes new hire paperwork, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Five (5) or more years of full cycle recruiting experience required
- Previous sales recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Previous experience with applicant tracking systems preferred
- Advanced knowledge of LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Monster, and other recruiting sources
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong attention to detail