Part-Time Administrative Assistant
in Morris Plains, NJ 07950
Weichert Co. is hiring a Part-Time Administrative Assistant in Morris Plains, NJ. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the assigned Regional Vice President (RVP) in order to increase the time the RVP has available for executive level responsibilities. Acts as a liaison between regional and corporate offices and the RVP.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for the daily administrative workflow of the Regional Center. Provides regional and corporate assistance which includes responding to calls and emails, and providing information as requested.
- Maintains the RVP's calendar for the year. Schedules, confirms, and reschedules meetings and phone calls as necessary.
- Acts as a liaison between the sales office and the Regional Center. Communicates daily with Sales Managers, Processing Managers, and Sales Associates. Addresses routine questions and issues on behalf of the RVP; brings matters of significance to the RVP's attention for guidance and resolution.
- Ensures the Processing Manager group is complying with established company policies and procedures. Provides clarification on these policies and procedures, as needed.
- Acts as a liaison between the public and management regarding sales office customer problems.
- Coordinates regional event functions including, but not limited to, monthly manager meetings, regional sales rallies, joint manager meetings, and annual awards events. Duties include typical event scheduling and planning functions such as invitations, meals, preparation of materials, audiovisual equipment, etc.
- Conducts training sessions under the direction of the RVP for Sales Managers and/or Processing Managers to introduce and/or train any new company or regional initiatives, programs, and processes.
- Trains all new Processing Managers, either in person or telephonically, so they can perform their job according to standards set forth within company procedures.
- Handles all Sales Associate agreements under the direct supervision of the RVP. Ensures necessary parties have reviewed, signed, and received final copies.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive information. Promotes company policies and procedures as necessary.
- Collects information and prepares reports, as necessary. This may include weekly and monthly sales office statistical reports, as well as other weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports as directed by the RVP.
- Prepares routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and emails. Processes various paperwork and returns documents to appropriate parties.
- Responsible for ensuring all information is properly entered into OSSII. Has the authority to make corrections in OSSII when necessary.
- Communicates with local Association of Realtors concerning office issues, various functions and events, etc.
- Communicates with the corporate Operations Department when service is needed for office equipment or when files need to be archived.
- Keeps Regional Center's conference room(s) and customer area(s) looking presentable and supplied with adequate materials such as Weichert brochures, Weichert Magazine, and other advertising publications and materials.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* High school diploma or GED
* Valid driver's license required
* Business school program for Executive Assistants preferred
* Minimum of two (2) years experience in an administrative support role
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Ability to generate reports and spreadsheets in Excel, using statistical formulas
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment