Part-Time Administrative Assistant
in Vienna, Virgina 22180
Weichert Co. is hiring a Part-Time Administrative Assistant in Vienna, VA. The Part-Time Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Company. The position facilitates prompt and professional correspondence and communications, and compiles and maintains reports/rosters for the Company.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for the daily administrative workflow of the Regional Center. Provides regional and corporate assistance which includes responding to calls and emails, and providing information as requested.
- Maintains the Capital Region President's calendar for the year. Schedules, confirms, and reschedules meetings and phone calls as necessary.
- Acts as a liaison between the sales office and the Regional Center. Communicates daily with Sales Managers, Processing Managers, and Sales Associates. Addresses routine questions and issues on behalf of the Capital Region President; brings matters of significance to the President's attention for guidance and resolution.
- Coordinates regional event functions including, but not limited to, monthly manager meetings, regional sales rallies, joint manager meetings, and annual awards events. Duties include typical event scheduling and planning functions such as invitations, meals, preparation of materials, audiovisual equipment, etc.
- Serve as a resource to all sales office managers and processing managers and a liaison between the corporate office and the sales offices. Disseminate information and provide training on new corporate policies and procedures as necessary. Handles all Sales Associate inquiries.
- Assist managers and processors with proper completion of various agent new hire paperwork as necessary (ICA Addendums and New Hire P&L's)
- Handles all Sales Associate agreements under the direct supervision of the Capital Region President. Ensures necessary parties have reviewed, signed, and received final copies.
- Collects information and prepares reports, as necessary. This may include weekly and monthly sales office statistical reports, as well as other weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports as directed by the Capital Region President.
- Prepares routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and emails. Processes various paperwork and returns documents to appropriate parties.
- Responsible for ensuring all information is properly entered into OSSII. Has the authority to make corrections in OSSII when necessary.
- Collects, enters, and submits business expenses in Concur for reimbursement on a monthly basis.
- Communicates with the corporate Operations Department when service is needed for office equipment or when files need to be archived.
- Keeps Regional Center's conference room(s) and customer area(s) looking presentable and supplied with adequate materials such as Weichert brochures, Weichert Magazine, and other advertising publications and materials.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive information. Promotes company policies and procedures as necessary.
Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will need to meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license required
- Business school program for Executive Assistants preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in an administrative support role
- Real estate experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to generate reports and spreadsheets in Excel, using statistical formulas
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Work independently, with little to no supervision or direction, in a fast-paced environment
- A flexible multi-tasker, who possesses the ability to deal with constantly changing priorities
- A fast learner who is willing to take on a multitude of challenges and solve problems
- The ability to speak publicly and to handle themselves in a professional, fair, and diplomatic manner