in Evansville, Indiana
Weichert Transportation Solutions U.S., Inc. is looking to hire an Operations Manager who is primarily responsible for managing the day-to-day operations and staff of Weichert Transportation Solutions (WTS). The position also ensures the quality and consistency of move management counseling delivered to WTS clients and identifying areas for improvement. In addition, the position resolves service issues and maintains daily execution against WTS performance metrics and scorecards.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Effectively leads, plans and manages the WTS Move Management system and processes, including the assignment of moves to WTS Coordinators and agent partners based on abilities and contractual agreements.
· Responsible for the overall supervision and direction of staff including conducting performance reviews, performance counseling, mentoring and hiring.
· Responsible for training of new Move Coordinators on WTS proprietary Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s). Reviews and monitors work to determine training needs.
· Ensures the quality and consistency of move management counseling delivered to WTS clients and identifying areas for improvement.
· Provides support for new client implementations and training.
· Supervises processes to ensure adequate coverage is available for all WTS shipments.
· Develops weekly, monthly and quarterly reports including initiation activity, budget comparison, volume allocation, and client specific request as they arise.
· Manages WTS quality assurance program and conducts routine audits (data and job-site) and makes recommendations to management for improvements and enhancements based on audit outcomes.
· Supports Weichert Workforce Mobility regional mobility offices with transportation related inquiries.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred
· Certified Move Consultant (CMC) designation preferred
· Ten (10) or more years of related industry experience working with clients and transferring employees
· Previous supervisory experience required
· Good financial acumen and ability to analyze financial data
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
· Ability to collect data from a variety of sources and complete various reports efficiently and accurately
· Effective oral and written communications skills
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong customer service and relationship skills
· Strong people management, coaching, and mentoring skills
· Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
· Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.)