Move Management Coordinator
in Evansville, Indiana
Weichert Transportation Solutions U.S., Inc. is looking to hire a Move Management Coordinator. The Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the overall quality and timely delivery of moving services. The Coordinator is the main point of contact for transferees and provides policy counseling, support, guidance, and customer service regarding the shipment of their items during the household goods move process.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Counsels the transferees on the status of their shipment's progress. Serves as the voice of the transferee to operations and the agency network.
- Determines transferees' needs and sets realistic expectations that are achievable under the client policy.
- Works with account contacts as the shipment progresses for authorizations and other communication about the move.
- Works in conjunction with the Move Coordinators and Relocation Counselors to monitor and update the customer as a shipment progresses.
- Documents all steps in the move management database.
- Identifies policy exceptions and obtains the necessary approvals.
- Contacts appropriate agents, if needed. Serves as backup for the Move Management Coordinator when needed.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- One year certificate from a college or technical school preferred
- Certified Move Consultant certification preferred
- Previous transportation industry experience preferred
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail