Mortgage Advisor Part Time
in Alexandria, Virginia
Weichert Financial Services is hiring a Part Time Mortgage Loan Originator Assistant in Alexandria, VA. The Part Time Mortgage Loan Originator Assistant is responsible for supporting one or more Mortgage Loan Originators (“MLOs”) with non-licensed clerical functions. The position also assists with managing the MLO’s pipeline.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provides proactive administrative support to MLOs.
- Facilitates and maintains relationship between the MLO, customer, real estate agent, operations staff, insurance agent, and closing agent. Answers phones, takes messages, and schedules appointments.
- Assists in managing the MLO’s pipeline and closing reports to ensure deadlines are met on all loans.
- Assists in preparing mailings, thank you letters, and other company marketing initiatives.
- Maintains and updates customer contact information.
- Keeps MLO current on company/industry information, including webinars and conference calls.
- Monitors inventory of office supplies and places orders as needed.
- Provides computer support and updates by monitoring email inbox while MLO is unavailable.
- Updates and distributes sales meeting guides and other tools available to MLOs.
- Monitors websites for accuracy and changes.
- Coordinates continuing education and licensing requirements with MLO and compliance.
- Reviews training needs with MLO and provides support when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One (1) to two (2) years of sales assistant experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Good customer service skills
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
- Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.)