Marketing Support Coordinator
in Morris Plains, New Jersey
Weichert Real Estate Affiliates is hiring a Marketing Support Coordinator. The Marketing Support Coordinator is responsible for providing research, reporting, analytics, and support in order to improve the effectiveness of the Franchise Sales Directors’ efforts within an assigned territory. The position also prepares and distributes marketing materials, prepares presentations, as well as provides general administrative support.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provides support to an assigned team of Franchise Sales Directors. Prepares sales related documents as requested.
- Conducts research on new opportunities, and provides analysis and recommendations to the sales team.
- Creates, edits, and/or updates related sales presentations and communication materials.
- Creates mailing lists, and prepares and distributes related marketing materials.
- Supports the sales team with report generation and data analysis.
- Provides administrative support, as needed, in support of the sales team.
- Performs special projects as assigned by management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate would meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred
- One (1) year of related marketing and/or sales support experience preferred
- Proficient with social media networking tools such as LinkedIn and Facebook
- Understanding of mapping software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products, especially PowerPoint
- Ability to generate reports and spreadsheets in Excel
- Good customer services skills
- Good oral and written communications skills