Marketing Project Specialist
in Morris Plains, New Jersey
Weichert New Homes is hiring a Marketing Project Specialist in Morris Plains, NJ. The Marketing Project Specialist works closely with the Senior Vice President and is responsible for providing operational and administrative support to the New Homes Company. The position assists with development of efficient and effective processes and procedures, conducts research, maintains client files, and plans and creates marketing strategies within community marketing budgets. The position also ensures that the department addresses service requests at the highest level and in a timely manner.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participates in client meetings to take detailed briefs to ensure specific requirements of each project are met.
- Assists in the development and management of processes and procedures to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensures budgetary objectives and being met and makes adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Works closely with management to ensure project(s) meet expectations and report regularly on the quality and completion of the project(s).
- Create/update process and procedure manuals for the field and internally.
- Develop and incorporate programs to ensure accounts are being serviced at the highest level.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license.
- Real Estate License preferred.
- Five (5) plus years of Service/Project Management required
- Marketing experience/knowledge preferred
- New Home Real Estate Experience preferred
- Social media marketing experience a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Excellent oral and written communications skills