in Morris Plains, New Jersey
This professional is responsible for managing the marketing and advertising functions for Weichert’s Financial Services Segment. This segment includes Weichert Financial Services, Weichert Title Group and Weichert Insurance Agency. This position is responsible of the implementation, management and field-based execution of marketing programs and promotions tied to the Weichert Brand Evolution and Weichert’s full-service real estate value proposition – One Company. Specific duties are outlined below in greater detail.
- Partnering with the VP Marketing to leverage the Weichert Brand Evolution to support the growth of mortgage, title and insurance closings and revenues.
- Collaborating with the Weichert COO and Financial Service Presidents to implement and manage marketing programs to drive One Company adoption by Sales Associates, Relocation Counselors and external customers.
- Managing and measuring the return on investment from various marketing programs and promotions to ensure that Weichert Realtors, WFS, WTG and WIA are realizing an increase in business associated with marketing activities.
- Overseeing the development and production of marketing materials; preparation of internal and external communication plans; measuring and analyzing the results of product launches and proposing improvements to increase adoption and usage.
- Assist in field-based deployment and training of Sales Managers and Sales Associates as it relates to branding materials, marketing programs and day-to-day marketing operations activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, Certification, and License Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related fieldv Valid Driver’s License
- 5 to 7 years of experience in marketing program management with an understanding of branding and basic market research
- Minimum 3 years of experience working directly with Senior Management
- Experience in managing and developing Social Media content and programs
- Real Estate and/or mortgage business knowledge and experience desirable but not required
- Excellent management, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Possess organizational skills to handle multiple projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential, including the ability to articulate ideas and suggestions clearly
- Strong knowledge of marketing, creative media, direct mail campaigns, and public relations
- Ability to establish priorities, organize work flow, and satisfy deadlines
- Knowledge of organizational planning techniques to include developing goals and objectives, staffing, and work standards
- Strong facilitation skills and ability to work effectively in a matrix organizational structure
- Strong analytical skills and above average mathematical skills
- Team Player, problem solver, detail oriented