in Morris Plains, New Jersey
Aureus Property Management is hiring a Marketing Coordinator in Morris Plains, NJ. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Company with various advertising, marketing, and promotional initiatives. The position maintains the Company’s website with up-to-date information and produces print-ready and virtual graphics, emails, layouts, presentations, and other media. The position also coordinates the preparation of email campaigns and marketing materials, and works with the corporate public relations department to distribute internal and external communications.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assists with a broad range of marketing activities in order to promote sales and create a positive image of the Company's services among customers and prospects.
- Coordinates email marketing campaigns. Prepares distribution lists and email content to effectively reach audiences.
- Ensures Company website content remains current with accurate property information. Updates and/or revises property profiles with current pictures and information.
- Acts as a liaison with the corporate public relations department to ensure necessary newsletters, reports, flyers, and press releases are distributed accordingly.
- Organizes and maintains a marketing calendar for all internal activities.
- Acts as a point of contact with the Weichert corporate marketing department to help facilitate newsletters, marketing campaigns, and promotional items.
- Builds and maintains marketing lists and contacts.
- Gathers research/information to include in marketing materials or to assist management with sales and marketing needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related field strongly preferred
- One (1) to two (2) years of related marketing experience preferred
- Previous web and graphic design experience preferred
- Good web and graphic design skills
- Working knowledge of printing practices and standards
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment