in Old Bridge, New Jersey
Weichert Co. is looking to hire a Manager Apprentice to work out of our Old Bridge, NJ sales office. The Manager Apprentice is responsible for participating in the Manager Apprentice Program to learn and improve the necessary sales skills needed to move into a potential future sales management position within the Company. The position will spend time actively listing and selling real estate while taking various training courses both in-class and online to further enhance their professional development. The Manager Apprentice will also assist the Sales Manager with various office programs and be provided hands-on leadership experience to further develop sales management skills.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Secures and conducts a predetermined minimum of appointments with buyers and sellers per week, as set by your RVP.
- Conducts a predetermined number of prospecting calls weekly and sends a minimum number of iMail cards per month, as set by your RVP.
- Conducts a predetermined minimum of open houses per month, as set by your RVP.
- Attends weekly sales meetings, sales training, call sessions, and weekly caravans. May deliver training segments in the weekly sales meeting when needed.
- Uses Weichert Sales Tools consistently in order to achieve production requirements and to be seen as a role model by other sales associates.
- Introduces Gold Services to every buyer and seller to promote the Company’s financial services products. Partners with the Gold Services Managers to increase Weichert Financial Services opportunities.
- Actively participates in Partner Up.
- Become an active Lead Network Specialist.
Assists the Sales Manager, as needed, with coordinating and/or running key office activities and programs such as:
- Recruiting activities
- Training and development of new Sales Associates
- Sales office meetings
- Sales office training
- Call Sessions
- Open House program
- Weichert Lead Network
- Performs other duties as assigned
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must obtain state real estate license within 6 months
- Valid driver’s license with access to reliable transportation required
- Two or more years of sales experience in any industry
- Knowledge of all state and federal rules and guidelines pertaining to real estate transactions preferred
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and the general public
- Ability to efficiently organize and set priorities
- Excellent presentation skills; ability to present to a large and diverse audience, as well as to a small group