Licensed Senior MLO Assistant
in Turnersville, New Jersey
Weichert Financial Services is looking to meet with flexible, motivated, and energetic individuals to join our highly successful team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in our Burlington County, NJ area with the best Realtors in the industry to provide a seamless home buying experience for our customers.
Weichert Financial Services, located in Turnersville, NJ is looking to hire a Part-Time Senior Mortgage Loan Originator. The Senior Mortgage Loan Originator Assistant is responsible for supporting one or more Mortgage Loan Originators (“MLOs”) with non-licensed clerical functions. The position also assists with managing the MLO’s pipeline. The position may also, under the direction of the MLO, conduct licensed sales activities including, but not limited to offering or negotiating loan rates or terms, or counseling consumers about residential mortgage loan rates or terms.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performs licensed sales related activities as assigned by the MLO. Offers, negotiates, and/or counsels consumers on loan rates or terms.
- Provides proactive administrative support to MLOs.
- Facilitates and maintains relationship between the MLO, customer, real estate agent, operations staff, insurance agent, and closing agent. Answers phones, takes messages, and schedules appointments.
- Assists in managing the MLO’s pipeline and closing reports to ensure deadlines are met on all loans.
- Assists in preparing mailings, thank you letters, and other company marketing initiatives.
- Maintains and updates customer contact information.
- Keeps MLO current on company/industry information, including webinars and conference calls.
- Monitors inventory of office supplies and places orders as needed.
- Provides computer support and updates by monitoring email inbox while MLO is unavailable.
- Updates and distributes sales meeting guides and other tools available to MLOs.
- Monitors websites for accuracy and changes.
- Coordinates continuing education and licensing requirements with MLO and compliance.
- Reviews training needs with MLO and provides support when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The Weichert Family of Companies®, a full service brokerage company with a sales volume of $74 billion specializes in making it faster and easier to buy and sell homes through innovative ideas and technology. Mortgages, title searches, insurance, homeowners warranty, and policies for homeowner's auto insurance are all part of the Gold Services Program that is just a phone call away to employees. Our extensive training program for new and experienced agents offers new associates the opportunity to start making money immediately. With more than 18,000 associates and over 480 company-owned and franchised sales offices in key markets throughout the U.S, Weichert is the largest individually owned real estate company in the country.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Individual state loan originator license(s) necessary for specific states in which the employee engages in any mortgage loan origination activity
- Two (2) to three (3) years of sales assistant experience preferred
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of loan product features and recommend appropriate products to consumers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Good customer service skills