International Relocation Counselor
in Miami, Florida
Weichert Workforce Mobility is seeking customer service minded candidates with strong international relocation counseling experience to work in our local regional office. The candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver "Raving Fan" service to foreign nationals/expatriates through global policy administration, implementation and explanation of policy benefits, coordination of destination services and continual follow up to ensure details are managed and handled in a timely fashion;
- Provide ongoing support to corporate employees and their families throughout the international relocation process;
- Actively support the needs of transferees relocating including home sale, home finding, and household goods shipment, settling in services and expense processing.
- Oversee processing of monthly leases, rent payments and other miscellaneous invoices with Weichert and the client.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidates will meet the following business requirements:
- 3+ years international relocation counselor experience;
- Prior home sale experience a plus;
- Outstanding, demonstrated customer service;
- Excellent organization skills and prior experience multi-tasking in a fast paced environment;
- Real estate license and experience preferred;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required;
- Bachelors degree a plus.
- Must speak fluent Spanish and/or Portuguese
The ability to manage competing demands and priorities is a critical component of the position, along with the ability to work independently and function effectively as part of a dynamic, collaborative team.