Homeowner Relocation Counselor
in Morris Plains, New Jersey
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Acts as the Weichert Workforce Mobility main point of contact for administering the various phases of the relocation process for transferees who are currently homeowners. Oversees the delivery of relocation services to transferees and their families using Weichert’s best practices and service standards to ensure a high quality service delivery experience.
· Conducts a thorough needs assessment at the onset of the transfer process to establish the transferee’s specific requirements and address any custom needs. Works with the transferee and/or family to ensure all needs are understood and met, and adjusts services and counseling to changing needs and conditions throughout the move process.
· Seeks opportunities to assist customer in the analysis of purchase versus rent and closely manages and monitors the home finding process, ensuring the Company maximizes its referral fee income and collection. Responsible for the timely and accurate input of related data and the management of all opportunities through completion.
· Proactively provides continuing advice and support to both the client and transferee, maintaining regular contact throughout the relocation period. Provides direction to the transferee including policy and benefits counseling, work flow administration, home marketing and home finding support, appraisal and inspection evaluation, oversight of benefits utilization, financial services, supplier coordination, etc.
· Coordinates, supports, manages, and reviews the cross-sell and delivery of third party services to transferees by Weichert Affiliates (WFS, WCH, WTS, WRA and WIA) and Weichert’s external supplier network relative to home finding, appraisal management, new home inspections, equity disbursement, mortgage servicing, temporary living, move management, and spousal counseling processes.
· Reviews and evaluates exception requests and challenging situations, and provides solutions to clients in the support of move-based scenarios that arise. Provides recommendations to the transferee, Client Service Director, and/or client contacts regarding appropriate courses of action when outside of their own scope of authority.
· Understands and manages costs and expenses related to relocation deliverables, maximizing the benefits while minimizing expenses and costs.
· Measures customer satisfaction on a timely basis. Ensures that transferees receive, complete, and return the automated Customer Service Evaluations within 30 days of their completion dates. Works with the Client Service Director to manage issues that arise in the process with a proactive approach.
· Responsible for the accurate and timely documenting of conversations, exceptions, and correspondence in the WIN system. Maintains file documentation and ensures data integrity. Adheres to Weichert’s privacy and policies standards at all times.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Real estate license strongly preferred or obtained within one (1) year of hire
· Certified Relocation Professional (CRP) certification preferred
· Two (2) to four (4) years of relevant experience
· Previous experience as a Workforce Mobility Counselor-Renter strongly preferred
· Direct client interaction and advisory experience required
· Experience with Real Estate laws and practices, financing, and disclosure
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
· Strong oral and written communications skills
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent customer service skills
· Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.)
· Knowledge of the Internet/web