Expense Management Coordinator
in Norwell, Massachusetts
We are currently hiring an Expense Management Coordinator for our Weichert Workforce Mobility office in Norwell, Massachusetts. This Expense Management Coordinator is responsible for auditing client expense reports, vendor vouchers, and invoices for accuracy and compliance with client and Company policies. The position codes and enters appropriate costs and information in the accounting system for taxability and reporting purposes. The Expense Management Coordinator also makes deductions from expense records and invoices, according to client policy.
Specific job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Reviews and audits client expense reports to ensure compliance with client and Company policy and procedures.
- Verifies clerical accuracy of expense reports and checks for proper supporting documentation.
- Ensures that expense items on the expense report are properly categorized for tax reporting purposes.
- Identifies exceptions to policy and notates who authorized the exception to policy. Brings exceptions to management's attention.
- Notifies transferee or Relocation Counselor of any items deducted from expense report.
- Audits vendor invoices for compliance with Company policy.
- Inputs expense items into tracking system. Ensures information is accurate.
- Determines the appropriate taxability of the RELO expenses and ensures the accuracy of codes.
- Conducts monthly reconciliation of expenses client payroll as needed.
- Generates cost reports as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidates will meet the following criteria:
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Two (2) or more years of experience with accounting or auditing processes preferred
- Previous customer service experience strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong customer service skills
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
- Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.)