in Morris Plains, New Jersey
Virtual Endeavors, a Weichert Title Group Company, is hiring an Escrow Coordinator in Morris Plains, NJ. The Escrow Coordinator works with management to perform Cash Management Department activities consisting primarily of posting incoming lender and client funds (wires/checks) to client files on a daily basis. The position also prepares final ledgers and prints checks for daily settlements.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:· Posts incoming Lender and Client funds to client files daily.
· Downloads bank activity and balances Trust Account ledgers daily.
· Prepares transaction deposits and posts checks to internal software system.
· Monitors incoming and outgoing wires posting to internal software system.
· Manages ledgers on daily basis by closing and opening via internal software system.
· Processes incoming checks and scans electronic deposits to bank(s).
· Prepares and prints checks for daily settlements.
· Builds and maintains relationships with all operation departments.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or an Accounting Certificate preferred
· Three (3) or more years of related cash application, posting and/or accounts payable processing experience
· Working knowledge of Accounting and/or Closing and Title Software
· Experience with CashPro and Money Access or similar banking systems preferred
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products, especially Excel
· Good oral and written communications skills
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Strong attention to detail