in Morris Plains, New Jersey
The Disclosure Coordinator is responsible for preparing and delivering required State and Federal disclosures once newly originated loans enter the Qualification Milestone in Encompass and within three (3) days of a new mortgage loan application. The position also prepares and sends revised disclosures to the borrowers due to a change of circumstance.
- Monitors pipeline for Initial Disclosure and Change Circumstance events to ensure timeliness of disclosures.
- Ensures that fees entered are appropriate for the program type and geographic area of the loan.
- Clarifies with Lock Desk any ambiguous pricing or product issues.
- Ensures all disclosure packages meet State, Federal and Investor requirements.
- Prepares initial disclosures and change circumstance disclosures.
- Ensures timely delivery of the disclosure package to borrowers.
- Responds to production requests for disclosures in a timely manner.
- Reviews documents included in the loan file to ensure that the requirements for the initial disclosure procedure are met.
- Assists operations staff with fees and other loan aspects to ensure accurate disclosure/re-disclosure and/or cure as needed.Demonstrates superior partnership and excellent customer service through timeliness of service, responsiveness and problem solving.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
Education, Certification, and License Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of three (3) years of applicable experience in Processing or Closing preferred
- Minimum (3) years of Single Family loan product knowledge preferred
- Previous experience with Encompass loan origination system preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Disclosure compliance experience and knowledge preferred
- Computer knowledge and experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, whether over the phone, in person, or in writing
- Must have a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and manage to tight timelines
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to work independently, set priorities and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent problem solving and research skills
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.)